Friday, January 15, 2010

Our center at Nahr-Ibrahim Maayssra


The beauty of Christian life
To those we welcome, we propose a way of life that is simple, familial, disciplined, based on rediscovering the essential gifts of prayer and work of true friendship, of sacrifice, and of the living faith in Jesus.
The spirituality of Community is profoundly Eucharistic. We alternate moments of prayer (Rosary, Eucharistic Adoration…), of work, and of deep sharing of our own life in front of the Word of God and the brothers, of fun and celebration.

10 comments:

  1. i love what u did sirene,
    but where is the list of your friends and our blog?
    waiting for your comment in my blog
    good luck habibti

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sirene i like it :)
    So nice really :D (Y)

    ReplyDelete
  3. good work keep on
    (maurice)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hі thеre just wanted to gіѵе yоu а quіcκ heaԁs up.

    Thе teхt in youг artіcle seem to be running οff the screen in Ie.
    Ӏ'm not sure if this is a formatting issue or something to do with web browser compatibility but I thought I'ԁ pοѕt
    to let you knοw. The layout lοоk grеаt though!
    Hοpe you get the issue fіxed sоon. Kudos

    Here is my websіte; disque ssd

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there, I found your website by way of Google even as searching for a comparable subject, your site
    came up, it appears great. I've bookmarked it in my google bookmarks.
    Hello there, simply became aware of your weblog via Google, and found that it's really informative.

    I'm gonna watch out for brussels. I'll be grateful if
    you continue this in future. Many folks will be benefited from your
    writing. Cheers!

    Here is my blog post voyance gratuite

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was recommended this web site by my cousin. I'm not sure whether this post is written by him as nobody else know such detailed about my difficulty. You are incredible! Thanks!

    Here is my weblog :: voyance par telephone

    ReplyDelete